21 Karat Open Style Gold Moon Ring
- Stylish and Meaningful Ring
- 2.76 Grams of Pure 21 Karat Gold
- Adjusts your finger size from 5 to 7
- Open Style Design
- Beautiful Large White Moon on One Side
- Smaller Gold Moon on Opposite Side
- Radiant Blue Stone Bezel-set Above Gold Moon
- Rope Design Grooves on Shank
The deeper meaning of the Crescent moon symbol
The moon is a symbolic symbol not only for the current times, but it has a long history that goes back to the ancient Greek and Roman times. Going back to the Greeks, the moon was a symbol that represented the feminine goddess Selene. Her female empowerment was support to women who sought help with fertility and regeneration.
Women wishing to conceive would pray to the moon goddess Selene to help them bring new life into the world. To the Romans, the moon was a symbol of Diana’s bow.
She was the goddess of the hunt. She was a symbol of feminine power and strength! For the Chinese, the moon plays a role in the yin and yang. The moon is the yin while the sun is the yang. The moon was the calm and gentle balance to the sun’s fiery and aggressive nature.